Designer fashion at it's best



Last month the Nordic clothing company Lindex launched a collection by the Italian designers at Missoni. I am not the first person to que up in front of the shop to get  cheap designer fashion at H&M or other clothing storess. This time I should have done so! I love the collection and it was sold out in minutes.



 The collection is so timeless and wearable, and I regretted not getting a few of the beautiful clothes. Fortunately I found someone who had bought a bit too many items and I secured a cardigan and a matching top.


Photo: Lindex/Missoni
Photo: Lindex/Missoni



The fact that the garments are knitted and drapes well, make them wearable for many people. The colours are so Missoni and I would add; timeless! 

As a knitter Missoni has always fascinated me. Buying the cardigan set challanged me as to what I would wear it with, And now it all comes together in a way! I am knitting a skirt to go with the cardigan set. 


There was a skirt in the collection, but for me that would be too busy to wear together. I then decided to knit a skirt in black, using the same technique as used in the cardigan set. I am half done with the skirt and am really eager to finish and wear all the pieces together! 


Photo: E. Oftedal

Photo: E. Oftedal











The skirt has a lace effect along the increases at the hem, and I decided to have the rest of the skirt without the "holes". It takes more yarn than I expected so I am off to get some more.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely cardigan set! I can't wait to see the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fab and gorgeous!!! perhaps Missoni will see your skirt Eline and like to invite you for a future collection? fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super finds! (I am jealous!) Missoni is so inspirational and these are cool pieces!

    ReplyDelete